Charles Coker: The Young Catalyst

Show me a man who is expedient, jovial, outspoken, diligent, ambidextrous and upright then I will bring to you Charles Coker.

A young man with vision, mission and a great ambition. He is humble, openhearted, hardworking and highly enthusiastic

Charles, Coker
As much as he is a brainard, he is also a fashionista. I have seen only very few people who keeps a 100% social life (actively on instagram, facebook, whatsapp etc) and still have outstanding grades and results in their academics.

Charles Coker happens to be one of those best personalities I have met in the last one year upon my strategic relocation to Lagos, winning so many social media challenges yet keeping up with top notch grades at school.

It all started from the point he was designated as my buddy (work-buddy). He is a very free person to be with, always ready to put you through whatsaover seems arduous to you. Charles is not just kind, he is also completely harmless. A zealous lover of integrity.

He happens to be one of the past Presidents of the Accountancy department, Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), Lagos where he finished as the Best Graduating Student of his set.

Charles is highly resourceful, influential and outspoken. He speaks with profound wisdom and in-depth understanding, carefully choosing the words to use especially when he writes his mind-blowing articles.

Charles parties a also (Mamma's pet). That is one thing that still baffles me, no weekend goes for free. In fact, what prompted me to write this short article was this picture attached of which i saved some months ago. Charles is good at colour combination. Matching ties with shoes, his ankara, guinea and other native wears are just always dope.... He keeps killing it with so many new styles, making every outfit count.

Lest i forget, Charles is also a Chartered Accountant and He is handsome too (you can pay me if you need his phone number...Lolz)

Conclusion
I will be uploading more of personality appreciation often on my blog. The main reason for doing this is to encourage and motivate everyone deemed fit and worthy to be appreciated.

Not only on our friend's birthdays should we uplooad wonderful things about them, we should also make them happy by sharing awesome moments and appreciating their existence with those beautiful things you value in them

Comments

  1. I agree with this... Charles Coker is one of his kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Richard, Nothing but the truth. What a well placed article for my mentor #Charles_coker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog...nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one dear
    Keep it up Darling 💋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coker Charles is a real gem! He is a friend, brother, he is someone I respect so much and has helped me way back in school in some courses. Charles Coker "igi iwe" He deserves some accolades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your wonderful feedbacks. Much love😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Forgotten Key

THE BROKEN PENCIL (Episode 1)

Are you fit for purpose? - Yomi Olugbenro